We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LaGrande in late October

Which La Grande hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
LaGrande in late October

Plan to visit next week with perhaps visiting plant where our new Artic Fox Truck Camper was made. Are there any campgrounds open at this time of the year and what attractions would be open. What is weather like this time of year.

Thanks

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,735 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LaGrande in late October

Do not think we have any locals from La Grande area on TA board, and it is a bit late to get much help.

I lived in La Grande one summer and my work took me there, but i can not help with cgs or sites available right now.

Hilgard on I-84 west of LG probably open

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LaGrande in late October

accuweather.com/us/…

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,888 posts
1,049 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LaGrande in late October

Here are some reviews of RV parks in La Grande and you can check to see if they are open:

rvparkreviews.com/regions/…La_Grande.html

Hope you enjoy your new camper :-)

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LaGrande in late October

Thanks for all the info, I know that this is not the best time of year to be camping .

5. Re: LaGrande in late October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about La Grande