We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July in Lincoln City & resturants.

Richland, Washington
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
4th of July in Lincoln City & resturants.

Our family (all adults) will be staying in Lincoln City the 4th - 8th of July. I hear there is a great fireworks display. Can anyone tell me about that?

Also some ideas for lunch and dinner? We like fun places and places that give a real bang for the buck.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July in Lincoln City & resturants.

I foudn this write-up about 4th of July happenings on the Coast and you'll be pleased to see that Lincoln City has one of the largest fireworks displays in Oregon:

beachconnection.net/news/fourth060807_1244.p…

I can highly recommend the Blackfish Cafe for upper-end delicious dining - entrees are about $15 and well worth it. There's a Mo's in Lincoln City too. People either love Mo's or don't but I think they have pretty good clam chowder.

Richland, Washington
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of July in Lincoln City & resturants.

Thank you. Looking forward to our time there. I have several friends suggest Mo's too.

Level Contributor
35,456 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th of July in Lincoln City & resturants.

We enjoyed a very nice meal at the Blackfish Cafe last summer. Fun ambiance and really good seafood here. :)

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,595 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4th of July in Lincoln City & resturants.

We enjoy Mo's, but expect to wait to be seated. Food is reasonably priced, though.

Expect traffic to be VERY SLOW on the 4th---so you may not want to wander too far from your accommodations for the fireworks.

Another interesting restaurant with a view is Kyllo's Seafood and Grill right on the beach (a little on the spendy side). If pizza is your thing, Galluci's Pizzaria is good. For great breakfast or lunch, Pig'N Pancake is great and cheap.

5. Re: 4th of July in Lincoln City & resturants.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 16:23
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln City