We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Lion caves

Which Lincoln City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
victoria british...
Level Contributor
183 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Lion caves

Hi there, I was wondering if The Sea Lion caves are operational. When we were last down the coast ( quite a while ago) they weren't so I an curious. Thanks for the great info. I love the forums.

luau lady.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
17,873 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sea Lion caves

Welcome back oregonpoppa!

LOL, Now I guess we know what Everyone "thinks" about the Sea Lion caves ...

I never wanted to see them ( not my kinda fun) but now I am glad .. I sure never wanted to smell them :)

Bellingham, WA
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sea Lion caves

We were in Lincoln City this past week and watched sea lions from the dock behind Mo's on 51st St. in Lincoln City. There were quite a few of them out in the water.

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,005 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sea Lion caves

First, let me say I'm not a big fan of Sea Lion Caves myself. However, for many (over 2 million visitors per year), the draw is more than a chance to see stellar sea lions in their natural habitat and smell bird guano. The caves themselves are the worlds largest sea caves.

14. Re: Sea Lion caves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln City