We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coho Oceanfront Lodge

Washington
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Coho Oceanfront Lodge

We are considering staying here. We have stayed at Pelican Shores and enjoy it. How would you compare the two? What is the beach access at Coho? Pelican Shores has its own stairs to the beach. Is one closer to the water than the other? Is one on a better part of the beach for kids? Does Coho allow large dogs? Can anyone who has stayed in the larger suites describe them?

Yes, I have read the reviews here and elsewhere; but some of these questions are more specific. I would especially appreciate hearing from those who have stayed there in the last couple of years since the remodel. Thanks!

VANCOUVER
Level Contributor
290 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coho Oceanfront Lodge

We stayed there last fall and enjoyed it. They did a nice job of remodeling it. It's retro-modern. We just stayed in a king room so I can't comment on the larger room. They are all facing the ocean, but you have to walk about 1 block to the beach access. There is a road so you can park your car on the beach. We got a good deal because it was the slow season and just reopened. Hope you enjoy it.

2. Re: Coho Oceanfront Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln City