We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spindrift inn in manzanita

Kansas
Level Contributor
55 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
spindrift inn in manzanita

no reviews for this place on the site....does anyone have any thoughts about it.....cleanliness, etc.....

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

I would like to hear also, since I booked a room there for mid june...

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,030 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

Have driven by it countless times but never been inside. Looks good from the outside????

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

If you google spindrift inn manzanita you can check their website for view of a room. Since I live in the area I don't have cause to stay there so can not vouch first hand. After chicogirl said she booked a room there I emailed the owner and he assured me the rooms are quite clean, actually knowing the owner, I had no doubt on that count.

From the photos it doesn't look fancy I imagine probably 1 or 2 star type AAA accomendation, my surmise.. Great location, just a block off the beach. The Sun Dune Inn across the street is a great place for pub grub, good selection of beers on tap. Great sandy beach just a block away. Maybe chicogirl will write a review.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

Procrastinating as always...we leave tomorrow and I forgot to bug Dengay and Mistletoe and others for more more more restaurant suggestions.

I think we will hit the Wayfarer for lunch. Need a dinner spot as well as a breakfast spot...some where sorta near Manzanita.

And yes, I WILL write a review.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,982 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

The Wayfarer is good, and you can see Haystack Rock from there. If for some reason you don't go there, Ecola Seafood Market is good for lunch. No views, but good food.

Level Contributor
35,234 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

The coast was gorgeous today, spent the day at Indian Beach and Cannon Beach, weather should be nice the next couple of days. We like Bistro and Gower St. Bistro for dinner. Newman's is also very good. We had some really great pizza today at Pizza a Feta in CB. Enjoy the coast, it's beautiful here! :)

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,030 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

Chico, I gotta put my plug in for Dooger's in Cannon Beach. Take the second exit heading north and head west. It'll be on the right.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

Hey Chicogirl!

If you're asking about restaurants in Manzanita, don't look my way! It's been several years since I've had a meal there, and I don't remember names. But, for breakfast, I think you'll be safe with whatever cute little place you find on the main street.

If it's just you and your husband for that dinner, you might try Nehalem River Inn, which is closer than Cannon Beach. Otherwise, you can't miss with Gower St. Bistro, for any meal of the day. And like Mtngrl, I'd pick Ecola Seafood Market for a fast food Cannon Beach style meal.

Have fun! My daughter is (sorta) near your old stomping grounds this week. Houseboat on Lake Shasta....... sigh.....

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,982 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

mistletoe--I was thinking about her last night. A friend of DD's from WA is leaving today for their youth group trip to Shasta. My DD was bummed she couldn't go along, but next year. Who knows...maybe they will meet down there, lol!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

Hmmm....... Paris or Lake Shasta? Hmmm...... I hope your daughter's not expecting any sympathy! ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Manzanita
More Manzanita Topics