We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
5,597 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

Just a short note to wish Scarlett great adventures and peaceful surroundings as she moves on to a new location. I have appreciated her very much on this forum, and like others, will miss her very much.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,470 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

mistletoe--LOL, close...we sat inside, but with the doors opened we were right on the edge. It was soooo warm out! Fun to watch all the little kids in the square play in the water. Except one little boy was a tad too old to be out there naked, lol!

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,372 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

LOL, Jamison Park has turned into a childrens version of Woodstock, with little naked people running around :)

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

"Jamison Park has turned into a childrens version of Woodstock, with little naked people running around..."

Hmmm....... do I want to ask how you know that? ;-)

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,372 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

I saw the movie LOL

northern Illinois
Level Contributor
266 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

Hi everyone,just peeked in here after a lovely spring visit to Oregon.Nice family time,decent weather and a zillion daffodils and tulips all over the city..Spent a day on the very crowded coast,enjoyed our Pig-n-Pancake for breakfast and Mos for lunch(a family of habits they are,and I do try to get them go somewhere DIFFERENT,sigh) -I am surprised to hear you are leaving Scarlett.You were always gracious and sweet,and a wonderful "hostess" for visitors..Argentina?????? Wont you miss the mist? Much luck and happiness on your move and new home.

Mentioned in this post
Oregon
Oregon
United States
Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,372 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

We will be staying in the new Monaco Portland so I can combine my exit from Portland with a Hotel review :)

Mentioned in this post
Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,372 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

kipsmom, I will miss the mist, I actually got tired of all that sunshine last summer lol.

I will also miss everyone here on these boards, Portland and Oregon boards have some great posters, very helpful, very very nice people.

And now I am waiting for oregone to have his baby , so even while far away, I will be checking in here as often as possible..if only just to check up on all the friends I have made while here :)

Mentioned in this post
Oregon
Oregon
United States
18. Re: So Long, Farewell to Scarlett

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 02:15