We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee roasters?

Which Portland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
435 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Coffee roasters?

I know there are tons of latte bars but does any one know which establishments roast their own on-site?

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
17,813 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee roasters?

I believe Stumptown Coffee roasts their own coffee on site. There is one where the Ace Hotel/Clyde Commons is I think :)

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Portland
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee roasters?

Scarlett's right: Stumptown (google Stumptown Coffee) has 7 locations in the city - not sure at which locations they actually roast beans.

Ristretto Roasters at NE Fremont/42nd does their own and their coffees are fantastic.

Those are two I can think of right off...I'm sure others will add to the list...

Brian

Hillsboro, Oregon
Level Contributor
746 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee roasters?

If you are out Hillsboro or Beaverton way- Longbottom Coffee- very cool little place- the dining area has a huge window into the roasting area so you can watch and of course nothing stops that smell of fresh roast! The food is really good too! see: www.longbottomcoffee.com

USA
Level Contributor
717 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee roasters?

Stumptown roasts at their original Division St. location. Also at their Seattle location.

If you want heavy duty roasting, try Boyds, way out in Gresham on Sandy Boulevard. It's not a coffee shop - it's a factory for roasting and blending their beans.

5. Re: Coffee roasters?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 10:19