We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easter brunch

Which Portland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dallas,texas
10 posts
Save Topic
easter brunch

Can anyone recommend agreat place for Easter brunch?

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,853 posts
1,049 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easter brunch

This is not in downtown Portland, but we had Thanksgiving buffet dinner here last November and it was absolutely outstanding! The window tables have a great view of the Columbia River. You'd need to ask if they are open for Easter.

www.saltys.com/portland/

USA
Level Contributor
717 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: easter brunch

Without knowing more about what you like to eat, this is a great place to eat in the Hawthorne District:

http://www.breadandinkcafe.com/Home_Page.html

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easter brunch

<<This is not in downtown Portland, but we had Thanksgiving buffet dinner here last November and it was absolutely outstanding! The window tables have a great view of the Columbia River. You'd need to ask if they are open for Easter.

www.saltys.com/portland/

>>

Ah, name a restaurant not open on Easter? Salty's will be open, BUT, I would call now for reservations....they may already be full.

It is a great venue.

The days of restaurants not being open on most holidays is gone. The only exceptions are Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: easter brunch

Speaking of not being open....I remember when malls closed on Easter Sunday! Bunny forbid!!! ;-)

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,853 posts
1,049 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: easter brunch

True, how true, I just wasn't thinking, lol!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: easter brunch

LOL, half-Brit, I know what you mean. I too, tend to forget that we are very much a 365 day a year society these days.

I was amazed to find out that last Christmas, Zupans was actually open!!!

7. Re: easter brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2008, 01:42
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: easter brunch

Okay, this is not brunch, but I did have lunch at Salty's on Wednesday. Fabulous, as usual.

We shared crab cakes and Ahi Sashimi. Then I had Halibut Cheeks with Sunchokes and Asparagas.

I need to go there for brunch...it has been far too long!

Level Contributor
34,739 posts
895 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: easter brunch

Check and see if the Heathman Hotel is doing Easter brunch, we had a very nice brunch there when we stayed at the hotel, great food here in a nice ambiance, in dowtown Portland. Have fun! :)

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
17,875 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: easter brunch

www.gayot.com/holiday/easter/portland.html

syrahgirl, you weren't at the Heathman for Easter, were you?

Gayot has a list of Portland restaurants that are serving on Easter...hurry though.