We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Max line question?

Which Portland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Max line question?

We're staying out at the Shilo Inn by Lloyd's Center. Can someone please tell me which Max line to take from there to get to the Portland City Grill? Which stop to get off at for the Portland Grill and then shortest route to walk to take to get there? The address of the Portland Grill is 111 SW 5th Street.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Max line question?

I think that any train saying "Hillsboro" will take you there.

Basically, you want to take the train heading downtown. I think that all of the trains leaving from Lloyd Center are heading that way. You do not want to get on the one going up to North Portland.

I'm not much help on the Max lines as I do not ride them. Sorry.

Hope that you are going to Portland City Grill there for drinks and apps...not dinner. The view is great...the food is not.

http://trimet.org/max/

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Max line question?

With the Steel Bridge closed until the 24th, everything is kinda messed up right now. Take a blue line MAX toward the City Center, then at the rose quarter you have to board a MAX shuttle. The closest stop after you board the shuttle to the portland city grill is 1st and everett. It's .4 miles from pcg.

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Max line question?

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. This is very good information!!!

4. Re: Max line question?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 20:19