We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Website for music scene this weekend?

Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Website for music scene this weekend?

We're looking for a listing of events for this weekend. Does anyone know of a website?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Website for music scene this weekend?

I know of a few, but i hear posts with websites are getting flagged. Try searching for "willamette week" or "portland mercury" for a list of stuff going on this weekend. Unrelatedly, your screen name is just one letter off from the girl in charge of classifieds at the Merc.

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
899 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Website for music scene this weekend?

If you are looking for bigger shows you can also always check ticketbastard, I mean master : ) I have never been flagged for listing a website, so I wouldn't worry about that. It's just if you try to promote your own thing.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Portland
Level Contributor
5,597 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Website for music scene this weekend?

Not sure what kind of music you are looking for. If you let me know, I'll try to help you out.

Perpetually...
Level Contributor
88 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Website for music scene this weekend?

Ben Folds and Rufus Wainwright playing at the Roseland Theater on Saturday. Should be a good show...

Doug Fir (restaurant/bar/lounge) is always worth checking out since they usually have an interesting line-up.

www.dougfirlounge.com

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
17,922 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Website for music scene this weekend?

Also-The Oregonian has an A&E section with the clubs and who will be playing at each one on which night.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Portland
Level Contributor
5,597 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Website for music scene this weekend?

Check out the Laurelthirst. Around 30th and NE Glisan. It's the home base of many exceptional local musicians. Happy Hour is free, 6 - 8 PM. Cover charges start at 9 PM. The crowd is very downhome and friendy. The honored drink is PBR. An incredible local scene.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
17,922 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Website for music scene this weekend?

This weeks Willamette Weekly (free paper) has a list of all the events and venues of the Music Fest.

Leon Russel ! ?? LOL

Portland
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Website for music scene this weekend?

Late for the particular weekend but

oregonlive Web site

has The Oregonian's contents.