We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

Which Portland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

Hello everyone,

I am in the beginning stages of planning a bachelor party for one of my best friends in July. We are all staying near the Lloyd Center in downtown Portland, and I want to ensure we give him the night of his life. For reference, it will be a Thursday night in July. I am interested to know about the best gentlemen's clubs with the best looking girls for my buddy and anything else you can think of. We will be starting the night at a Portland Beavers baseball game and will be going out from 10pm until ???

Anything else I should know regarding nightlife would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much and take care!

Jeff

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

Jeff: Lloyd Center is not near downtown. Also, if you use Google and type in gentlemen's clubs portland oregon you will get an answer to your question. Chuck...

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

Lloyd Center IS actually close to downtown, just not right downtown. It is just a few MAX stops away. From Lloyd Center to Downtown is maybe 7-8 minutes on the MAX. The stadium where the Beavers play (I am referring to the baseball field, not a gentleman's club ;-)) is also right on the MAX line.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

What's the stop for the Beavers stadium? And I wonder if there's a gentleman's club with a similar name! ;) But seriously, what would be a good gentlemen's club to go to after the game. It will be around 10pm on Thursday night when we would want to do something...

And regarding the MAX, how long does it run?

Thanks!

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

darcelles --- take them all there

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

lougee, that's funny! But I don't think that is exactly what the OP has in mind. ;-)

Mary's is right downtown on Broadway. Haven't been there for years but a bunch of us went in one night (I am a female) and we got kicked out. Can't remember why but it could have had something to do with being slightly intoxicated. This was 20 years ago so don't know much about it at this point.

The stop on the MAX for the Beavers game is called PGE Park.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

What and where is Darcelles? I really want to make this a memorable night for this bachelor. For reference, there will be 10 guys and we are all partiers and like to party hard. With that said, what's the best gentlemen's club to go to after the game at PGE Park?

Thanks guys!

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,729 posts
1,024 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

Hmmm, I'm thinking that I have a lot of sympathy for the young woman marrying this bachelor . . .

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

h-B, big smile! LOL

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

I am beginning to feel sorry for the unsuspecting guests that are in the rooms neighboring this group in the hotel!

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bachelor Party with 10 crazy guys

http://www.darcellexv.com/