We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving From Seattle To Portland

White Plains (NY...
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Driving From Seattle To Portland

I am driving From Seattle, WA to Portland, OR and would like to take the most "scenic" route.

Are there any roads that might be more interesting than I-5?, towns or sights that might be of interest to a person from the east coast who has never visited this part of the country?

Mentioned in this post
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving From Seattle To Portland

Well, Dave, with the most difficult to hack PIN, tell us more. :)

When is this trip?

How long will you be here? How much time do you have between Seattle and Portland?

Is there more to your itinerary than the 3.5 hour drive?

Absent such information, hard to know where to begin.

Mentioned in this post
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,638 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving From Seattle To Portland

I-5 is defnietly the thouroghfare- an excellent side trip would be to Mt St Helens, if the weather cooperates. Although Mt St Helens really deserves at least 0.5 a day... answer voyaging's questions and we'd be happy to help...

3. Re: Driving From Seattle To Portland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 16:25