We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dowtown hotels reasonable

Which Portland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington State
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
dowtown hotels reasonable

my daughter just graduated college. I am trying to book her a package, sending her down to Portland by train from Olympia, and getting her and her boyfriend a room downtown 3/22 - 3/23. nothing seems to be available. or reasonably priced. (I can't do 150 a night)

is there something I can get her that is within walking distance, clean, fairly nice, or maybe they have mid week special prices? I am stumped. I have been researching for 2 hours now. any help is most appreciated.

already tried 5th Ave Suites, Empress Suites, no available, and too much! anything closer to 100 a night, maybe include continental breakfast?

thanks!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dowtown hotels reasonable

Days Inn City Center is safe and clean, right next to PSU. Only $56.05/night. I used to stay there when my girlfriend kicked me out of the apartment, so I can say with a lot of confidence that this place is okay.

Either that or Priceline. Bid $70 on a 4-star and you're almost guaranteed a nice hotel.