We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Washington Park on a Saturday?

Texas
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Washington Park on a Saturday?

We're staying at the Embassy Suites downtown and plan to visit the International Rose Test Garden and the Japanese Garden this Saturday afternoon. We will have a car but I'm wondering if trying to get a parking place on a Saturday afternoon is almost impossible. The map of the park doesn't look like there is much parking available. Should we walk to the light rail and use it instead?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,597 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Washington Park on a Saturday?

Very little parking. I'd use light rail. Have fun!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Washington Park on a Saturday?

Thanks mamababoo!

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Washington Park on a Saturday?

I am going before you end of July. Day pass on the Max only $5. Look it up or google transit. I have been doing that and also downloaded the food truck app. Alos may do the pink trolly tour .

4. Re: Parking at Washington Park on a Saturday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 06:18