We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concert at the Rose Quarters

Which Portland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Longview, Washington
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Concert at the Rose Quarters

I just purchased my first concert tickets at the Rose Quarters I hope my seat are good they are Section 110 level L i believe anyone know if they are good or not. thanks

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Portland
Level Contributor
1,572 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concert at the Rose Quarters

You can look at seating maps for different concerts here: rosequarter.com/Events/…Default.aspx

In the "End Stage" arrangement, Section 110 is to the immediate right of stage, so you'll have a side view of the performance. If it's a "Center Stage" show, you'll be in a corner. You're in the lower bowl.

Edited: 30 October 2013, 18:31
Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
11,587 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concert at the Rose Quarters

If you need hotel recommendations, please offer a comfortable budget and type of hotel.

We love to make a night of it! It's just fun. You will love your venue for the concert. We do.

Best,

MrsO

Edited: 31 October 2013, 17:44
3. Re: Concert at the Rose Quarters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 06:19