We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest overnight parking

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
38 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest overnight parking

We are staying and the Marriott courtyard city center and looking for the cheapest parking for overnight. We don't mind walking several blocks. Thanks!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest overnight parking

You can park overnight for $5 at almost any downtown surface lot if you're willing to be out by 7am. If you're looking for day rates, I think they're mostly standardized in downtown at about $28/day or so. Also remember that you can park overnight at any street meter from 8pm - 8am for free.

Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,102 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest overnight parking

Gnetwerker,

One of the higher ups has changed some of the parking rules. It may still be free at night but I would verify that.

Best,

MrsO

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest overnight parking

I live in Portland. It is correct. The only recent change is to extend the evening parking hours to 8pm. Overnight is free.

4. Re: Cheapest overnight parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Portland