We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any idea which Hotel this is?

N Idaho
Level Contributor
136 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Any idea which Hotel this is?

Looking at Priceline Express Deals, found this 3 1/2 star hotel Downtown $87, has bathrobes, any idea which downtown hotel has bathrobes? ( I love bathrobes!) I can't post on Betterbidding right now so thought I'd ask you fine folks. Thx

These are amenities: Mp3 Walk In Shower Bathrobes Tv Wifi Laptop Safe Voicemail Desk

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
290 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any idea which Hotel this is?

See my post on priceline hotel bidding for advice on how to figure out which hotel that is. portlandtraveltips.com/2013/…. My money would be on that being Hotel Rose.

Scott

www.portlandtraveltips.com

N Idaho
Level Contributor
136 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any idea which Hotel this is?

Yes, that was what I was thinking but they do not list robes as an amenity. Thanks, I'll look at your tips, I need all the help I can get!

Level Contributor
36,926 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any idea which Hotel this is?

Hotel Rose used to be Hotel Fifty. My oldest son enjoyed his two night stay there. Have fun in Portland! :)

N Idaho
Level Contributor
136 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any idea which Hotel this is?

Yes, it was the Hotel Rose, hoping for good weather to take advantage of the free Cruiser bike!

Level Contributor
36,926 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any idea which Hotel this is?

The riverfront is a great place to ride! We have stayed at The Riverplace Hotel several times and enjoy the ride from there to The Saturday Market. Have fun! :)

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any idea which Hotel this is?

We got a great Priceline deal on Hotel Rose in October. It's an older hotel right across the street from the riverfront park. Small rooms, but cozy. We had a view of the "Run Like Hell" route and it was fun to watch the costumed runners pass by from our window. (The windows face north, but you can see out to Naito Pkwy if you angle yourself correctly.) The staff was super friendly. Would definitely stay there again at that price.

7. Re: Any idea which Hotel this is?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2015, 06:18