We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry on the road near Roseburg!

Which Roseburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry on the road near Roseburg!

If you happen to need to wash out those sleeping bags, or you're down to the last big of clothing anyone can stand to wear somewhere near Roseburg (or if you just need a place with Internet connectivity!), drive along to 4850 NE Stephens Street to Value Clean Laundromat. (It's on the west side of the road.)

I can't really believe I'm recommending a laundromat, but my daughter needed the Internet and I wanted her bedding washed, and we found this place. It has bright lights, clean tables, a kids' playroom, coin machines, an ATM, Internet–ask for it to be plugged in–and four or five sizes of washers and dryers. The ladies there are incredibly helpful, and they'll even watch your clothes for you if you need to get a bite to eat or something. It's right near Costco, so cheap eats are close.

Just watch the clock: don't arrive after 6:30 pm if you want to be able to leave while your clothes wash, and 7:30 pm is when you can start the last possible load.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,885 posts
1,049 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry on the road near Roseburg!

Reported as advertising. I see you hit Yelp as well.

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,025 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry on the road near Roseburg!

Helpful advice for travelers on an extensive road trip. Probably appreciated as much as a hotel or restaurant recommendation.

Edited: 07 April 2013, 01:31
Roseburg, Or
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry on the road near Roseburg!

This Laundromat is spotless. The owner is diligent about not only the facilities, but also his employees. Their are numerous campgrounds in the vicinity and I am sure that travelers would appreciate hearing about the cleanest Laundromat in town!

Get answers to your questions about Roseburg