We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bend / Sisters Garden RV Resort

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage
Level Contributor
10,808 posts
204 reviews
Save Topic
Bend / Sisters Garden RV Resort

We (wife, pets & I) will be travelling through the Bend/Sisters area in late July. Has anyone comments/experience with the Bend/Sisters Garden RV Resort (http://www.bendsistersgardenrv.com/)?

3 replies to this topic
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,892 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bend / Sisters Garden RV Resort

That's a former KOA, so the location is outside of both Sisters and Bend. I've been by there within the last two years and I know I looked at it and nothing set off any alarms in my head, LOL. If I recall correctly, it's surrounded by sagebrushy type of terrain with some horse farms. Good Sam rates it quite high.

M M
Salem, Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bend / Sisters Garden RV Resort

My husband, dog, and I are staying at this location today. While there ae pine trees in the park, each site has a wonderfully green (unusual in this part of the state in August/September) grassy area with a level paved RV pad, a fire pit, and a picnic table on a patio stone area. Everything is well maintained - the pool, spa, bathrooms and showers, laundry, miniature golf area, office/store, dog walk, pet station, fenced dog park, and lake. Also included in the price is free cable TV and Wi-Fi. Most sites are pull-thru, with sites that accomodate a range of RV lengths. The daily rate is about $10-15 more than other parks, but the maintenance and amenities make it well worth the price.

I haven't looked at the tent sites. While I am sure they are well maintained, I don't know if they have an adequate amount of shade.

I hightly recommend this RV park.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,892 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bend / Sisters Garden RV Resort

Hi M M and welcome to TripAdvisor. This thread is from about a year ago, so the original poster has been and gone!

It would be great if you could submit a review about the RV park though. There is one already and that person was obviously *very* unhappy so a good review would be welcome since you're desribing a nice park.

You can click on the blue link below, then click on the green/white "Write a Review" box to submit a review. You can also add photos if you'd l;ike.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Reply to: Bend / Sisters Garden RV Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sisters
More Sisters Topics