We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing in Oregon

Which Sunriver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ca
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing in Oregon

My family of 14 are planning a trip to Oregon and we all enjoy fresh water fishing. I was wondering which lake is best to fish at? I thought it might be Odell Lake. And if you know of a good place to stay. Thanks much

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing in Oregon

Odell Lake I have heard is pretty good- there is the Odell Lake Lodge-ive stayed there once, it was pretty rustic and the food was expensive, but they have cabins available.

Diamond Lake is also pretty good now that they got rid of the Tui Chub. Paulina and East Lakes are also good- all these lakes have resorts associated with them...

you might want to ask the website ifish.net

its the go-to website for fish nuts in oregon

McMinnville, Oregon
Level Contributor
112 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing in Oregon

I will second Chinookgrrl Ifish will give the best info:)

ca
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing in Oregon

Thanks for the info!

4. Re: Fishing in Oregon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sunriver