We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Sunday Morning Breakfast or Brunch

Missouri
Level Contributor
165 posts
292 reviews
Save Topic
Best Sunday Morning Breakfast or Brunch

We will be staying at Overleaf Lodge & Spa on a Saturday night and are looking for breakfast/brunch suggestions for Sunday morning.

I searched for 'breakfast' in the forum but all the information was fairly old. I did see some info on the Green Salmon and Luna Fish House.

We like fine dining, as well as good home cooking; quality over quantity! Budget is not a concern. Suggestions?

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,130 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Sunday Morning Breakfast or Brunch

The restaurant at the Adobe Motel in Yachats has a longtime reputation for one of the best brunches on the Oregon Coast.

If you'll be driving north on Sunday, breakfast or lunch at the Beach Dog Café in the south end of Lincoln City is one of our favorites.

Edited: 12 August 2014, 06:40
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,215 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Sunday Morning Breakfast or Brunch

Hmmm, well, we were not impressed with brunch there:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g52148-d6792…

The view is outstanding though.

I think the Drift Inn serves breakfast. We eat dinner there several times a year and although it's a kind of funky place, their food is very good. Service can be uneven.

Swing by the Village Bean on your way out of town and get some goodies. Dee-licious!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Sunday Morning Breakfast or Brunch

Luna Fish House is closer to fast food than fine dining, but you might try Green Salmon. Drift Inn feels kind of diner-ish to me. Never been to the Adobe. But I wouldn't be surprised if you find that it's not really worth leaving the Overleaf, where the breakfast included with the room rate is quite good. Not much of a selection, but it usually includes freshly baked breakfast breads/pastries, an egg dish with breakfast meats, in addition to the usual cereals, fruits, and juices fare.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Sunday Morning Breakfast or Brunch

Another vote for, admittedly funky coffee house but much more, Green Salmon. See photos, this site: http://www.thegreensalmon.com/index.php

5. Re: Best Sunday Morning Breakfast or Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2017, 20:18