We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn-Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg

Which Camp Hill hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Allen TX
Level Contributor
10 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Hampton Inn-Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg

Has anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn? I noticed that no reviews are posted. I may be in Harrisburg in April and the activities will be at the Radisson. The reviews are mixed for the Radisson, so I was wondering about nearby alternatives

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,501 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn-Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg

The Hampton Inn in Camp Hill is not part of the Hampton Inn chain. It is an older, independent motel. There is a newer Country Inn & Suites and a brand new Courtyard by Marriott in Mechanicsburg that are worth checking out.

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,257 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn-Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg

There is a Hampton Inn on Ritter Rd (by Rossmoyne Industrial Park off of Rt 15) that is part of the Hampton Inn (Hilton) family of hotels. Type in Hampton Inn Harrisburg West in trip advisor search and you will find about 7 or 8 reviews for this hotel. Looks like your average Hampton, I use Hamptons for business alot. Drive from there to Radisson isn't too complicated. About 7 minutes if traffic is light and about 15 or 20 during work traffic times (commuters going into or from Harrisburg). There is a great deli (Isaac's) located beside the hotel. Also, there is a Perkins on the far end of the Radisson's parking lot for good breakfasts if you don't like the breakfast at the Hampton.

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hampton Inn-Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg

I have stayed in this area often on business trips. The Hampton Inn in Mechanicsburg is actually a step above many of Hampton's properties. They often serve a crock of soup from the lobby in the evening--compliments of the adjoining Isaac's Deli restaurant.

If you can afford a pricier stay, the Harrisburg West Homewood Suites, across the road, gets top billings.

Both of these properties are reviewed on tripadvisor.

I have found both of them to me more consistent in quality of stay than the Radisson. Radisson properties is about 10 minutes away, depending on traffic.

4. Re: Hampton Inn-Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Camp Hill
Recent Conversations