We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free indoor location for Wedding Photos

Hillsboro, Oregon
Level Contributor
757 posts
224 reviews
Save Topic
Free indoor location for Wedding Photos

Hi. Will be helping with a wedding in the Doylestown area this March. They have a venue for the wedding but are looking for a pretty, indoor place to take a few pictures on a Friday - late afternoon. Any ideas or suggestions?

Boston...
Level Contributor
53 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free indoor location for Wedding Photos

Hi, have you contacted the Michener Art museum? I'm not certain if it's free, but wonder if they might let you do it for admission fees to the museum. It's certainly worth a try...I fear that the inside of any of the Mercer facilities might be too dark for photos to come out well, but the art museum is sure to have good light.

Just my 2 cents - I think it's worth calling them!

Hillsboro, Oregon
Level Contributor
757 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free indoor location for Wedding Photos

Excellent suggestion and there is ample parking there as well with it by the library. Thank you!

3. Re: Free indoor location for Wedding Photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 22:19