We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Bucks County

Reston, Virginia
Level Contributor
108 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Moving to Bucks County

I'm actually not looking for travel advice, rather advice on moving to Bucks County from the DC metro area. If you have any resources to help me choose a great town or any other advice, it is greatly appreciated.

Seeking a town with stuff to do, a good sense of community (festivals, volunteer opportunities, etc) family friendly, less expensive then DC, less traffic, jobs nearby, land for sale, good schools...yes, I want the works.

Thanks!

bucks co.
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Bucks County

Doylestown has all that you are looking for. A nice small town good schools and plenty of art, culture and communiy

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,380 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving to Bucks County

Also check out Newtown.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moving to Bucks County

Doylestown has everything you are looking for, plus. Wonderful museaums, including Fonthill, The Tile Works, a large library, a local airport, and a large hospital that would welcome volonteer work.

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
632 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moving to Bucks County

You might want to try this site - http://www.city-data.com/forum/pennsylvania/

5. Re: Moving to Bucks County

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 05:17