We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scottish inn and dutch maid inn

merrick, ny
Level Contributor
97 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
scottish inn and dutch maid inn

Has anybody recently stayed at either of these hotels? If so, your opinion on which is better to stay at. we want a clean motel with comfortable beds.

phila
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: scottish inn and dutch maid inn

The Dutch Maid Inn is burnt down and you can get a wonderful view from the Scottish Inn which shares the parking lot. The Scottish Inn is so stinky I could barely take it. Also the bedspreads have little nappies on them, I think they are from the sixties! Good price though!

merrick, ny
Level Contributor
97 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scottish inn and dutch maid inn

Are you sure about the Dutch Inn., I just ;passed it last weekend and they were cars in front of each room.

3. Re: scottish inn and dutch maid inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 02:15
Get answers to your questions about Ephrata