We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants?

Which Greensburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
15 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants?

My husband and I, and our 24 year old daughter will be in Greensburg next week. Although we have been to this city a few times we are looking for a great (casual?) restaurant for dinner the day we arrive. Other than the usual chain restaurants ( Olive Garden etc.), are there any suggestions? We are open to any type of cuisine.

Pennsylvania
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants?

I know this post is very old, but in case anyone comes looking here for information in the future, I wanted to post a reply. I am a Greensburg native and have lived in south-western PA for all of my 24 years. One of the best places to dine in town is the Baggy Knee, very close to the YMCA and just down the hill from the courthouse. The downstairs is a bar, but you can request to be seated in the quiet and elegant upstairs dining area, where Harrison Ford ate dinner while on a helicopter purchasing trip to Latrobe. When I ate there, I had the orange duck, which was utterly amazing. Expect to pay $20 a plate and up for this kind of fare though. If you want to have a memorable special occasion, this is a good place for it.

2. Re: Restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Greensburg