We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in East Harrisburg/Hershey

Which Harrisburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Westchester County...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in East Harrisburg/Hershey

We plan on visiting Hershey Park in mid August and are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I have 2 well behaved daughters (5 & 7) and am looking for some restaurants with good food. I believe in quality not quantity. I would like to stay away from the chain tourist restaurants as the foods tends not to be as good. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Also, would love some breakfast places as well.

Thank you.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,651 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in East Harrisburg/Hershey

The Hershey Pantry at 801 E. Chocolate Avenue, Hershey is a great place for breakfast.

http://www.hersheypantry.com/

Another place for a quick breakfast is The Fractured Prune, 18 Briarcrest Square, Hershey. The donuts are made fresh as you order them.

www.fracturedprune.com/location_hershey.php

There is a new seafood restaurant in Hershey, Devon Seafood Grill, which I've heard good reviews on. It isn't far from Hershey Park.

www.devonseafood.com/home.aspx…

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
9 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in East Harrisburg/Hershey

I have also heard great reviews about Devon's in Hershey but I anticipate you may have a long wait to get in if you don't have reservations. Another option to try is Cafe Atlantis. It is a few miles outside of Hershey. I have always enjoyed my meals there and highly recommend it. www.cafeatlantis.com.

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in East Harrisburg/Hershey

There's an excellent dinner restaurant in Enola, just across the river from Harrisburg. It's called the Tavern on the Hill. My wife and I haved stopped there several times and can't say enough about the food (particularly seafood).

4. Re: Restaurants in East Harrisburg/Hershey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2009, 05:17