We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Which Harrisburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner

My husband and I will be traveling thru the Harrisburg PA area on Thursday and would like to find a good place to stop for a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner. We would prefer something pretty close to the turnpike since our final destination is in New Jersey. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

Cracker Barrel restaurants in the area will be open. Cracker Barrel is a chain restaurant; however, they are advertising that they will be serving the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. There is a location right off exit 236 of the turnpike at 395 Cumberland Parkway, Mechanicsburg, PA (phone is 717-766-5113).

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

If you are looking for a Thanksgiving Day Buffet, the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East at 4751 Lindle Road, Harrisburg is offering their buffet from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, $29.99 for an adult. They are located a short distance off exit 247 of the turnpike.

http://www.hiharrisburg.com/

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

The Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Harrisburg West is offering a buffet from 11 am to 2 pm. Cost is $32.00 for an adult. They are located off exit 242 of the PA turnpike.

clarionhotelharrisburg.com/thanksgiving-day-…

Unfortunately, Cracker Barrel is the only one of the three places I suggested at which I have eaten and that wasn't for Thanksgiving dinner. Their food is pretty standard comfort food for a chain.

4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 19:17