We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel and bars recommendations

Which Harrisburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Delco, PA USA
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel and bars recommendations

Hello,

I will be passing through Harrisburg via the turnpike tomorrow evening and will be looking to grab a hotel at that time. Can anyone recommend a decent hotel wiht a good bar or with a good bar in walking distance? Been a long week and I am looking to relax with some friendly patrons, throw a few back and get back to my hotel safely.

Thanks in advance.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,712 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel and bars recommendations

The Sheraton Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel at 4650 Lindle Road, Harrisburg might work. There is a lounge; however, I am not a bar person so can't offer a personal review. This hotel would be located about 2 miles off the Harrisburg East exit of the turnpike.

There are some bars in the area of the Sheraton but they are not in walkable distance.

Another option would be to stay at the Hilton or Crowne Plaza in downtown Harrisburg where you would be in walking distance of restaurant row which has numerous bars and restaurants.

2. Re: Hotel and bars recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 07:16