We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Indoor Pool? Anything Pet-friendly?

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marlton, NJ
Level Contributor
176 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Indoor Pool? Anything Pet-friendly?

Which hotels do you think have the best indoor pools -- without compromising quality in other areas? Traveling with children 2 and 3.

Also, any pet-friendly lodging? Certainly not our deciding factor. I love bringing our dog along, but not when it means staying someplace we wouldn't otherwise stay.

Thanks!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Indoor Pool? Anything Pet-friendly?

The Comfort Inn is a decent place to stay and has a nice U-shaped indoor pool. The Rodeway Inn is also satisfactory (one of the nicest Rodeway Inns that there is) and has an indoor pool. Both are located near Hershey Park and aren't terribly overpriced. I could be wrong but I don't think either hotel is pet-friendly. Hope this helps.

Plattsburg NY
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Indoor Pool? Anything Pet-friendly?

I found the indoor pool at Holiday Inn Hershey /Grantville very good. Nice shallower end for the kids also a nice hot tub. I loved the ground floor poolside rooms. Just go out your door and your poolside! I don't recomend a second or third floor poolside room with the ages of your kids. Pet friendly I don't know. Everything else there is top quality. Pizza Hut on premises delivers to your room for those tired nights after being in the park. Other resteraunts on premesis good too. www.stayholiday.com good luck!

3. Re: Best Indoor Pool? Anything Pet-friendly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 18:19