We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the least busiest day during the summer to visit

Eldersburg
1 post
Save Topic
Which is the least busiest day during the summer to visit

Trying to set up a date with my family to visit Hershey Park again (just went this past weekend at a company event --- the kids loved it)We are planning to go back this summer. Just trying to figure out which day of the week generally is the least busiest (i.e. Monday, Tuesday etc.) Want to avoid weekends. Also is one month better than another. More concerned with crowds than weather.

Thanks

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,819 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is the least busiest day during the summer to visit

That is a hard question to answer given that Hersheypark is celebrating their 100th anniversary this year and added the boardwalk water park attractions so crowds could be larger than normal this year. In past years, June was the best month and usually the beginning of the week was less crowded. If you can arrive on a Sunday and get the ticket plan that lets you in Sunday night after 5 pm and all day Monday, that would be great. Usually the park isn't very crowded on Sunday evenings in June.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
105 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is the least busiest day during the summer to visit

I always try to go early in June either on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and the crowds arn't that bad.

Last year I was lucky when a brief afternoon rain passed thorugh and cleared out the park for the rest of the night!

3. Re: Which is the least busiest day during the summer to visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 23:16