We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hershey Park tickets

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hershey Park tickets

Hello.

I am going to Hershey Park at the end of the month with 6 or 7 others. I know Giant used to sell the discount tickets, which ended June 30. They are now selling King's Dominion tickets. I would like to know if other places (CVS, gas stations) will have discount tickets, and places that are easy to find (coz it is my first time to hershey). Would the people at the gate let us in to the Preview Plan at night if I buy the tickets at the local stores? One more thing, when I buy tickets at the stores, do they take names of all of us? Coz I know you have to do that when you buy them online.

Thanks guys! :)

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,258 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hershey Park tickets

Giant is still selling discounted Hershey Park tickets. The only thing that ended on June 30th was the "Buy 2 tickets, get free parking pass." You just go to the customer service desk at Giant grocery stores and tell them how many you want - no names taken. Not sure if you can use the tickets for the preview, call and ask. They use to let you come in 2 hours before the park closed and just handstamped you and handed you the ticket back to use the next day. I'm not sure if they're doing that this year. If I get a chance later today or tomorrow I'll ask since I now also want to know before I go next month.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hershey Park tickets

Good to know! Thank you very much! :)

3. Re: Hershey Park tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Hershey