We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Hotel Hershey?

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montoursville, PA
Level Contributor
183 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Hotel Hershey?

I'm looking for suggestions for very good food, nice atmosphere, not too expensive, serves alcohol ( a must for a 50'th birthday celebration!)? We are staying at the Spring Hills Suites and would prefer something close by if possible. Thanks for your advice in advance. Do Not wish to eat at Hotel Hershey or any chain restaurant, just fyi.

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
430 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Hotel Hershey?

There are no restaurants within walking distance of the SpringHill Suites. You will either have to drive or be driven.

In Hummelstown there are two places I would recommend: The Warwick and Al Mediterrano.

The Warwick is a casual place...definitely not fancy but nicer as you move out of the bar area. The food is good, reasonably priced and they definitely serve alcohol.

Al Medierrano is very nice on the inside, much pricer, but liked by alot of people.

In Hershey I would place your options as Houlihans (which is a chain but doesn't have the feel of a TJI Fridays,etc), Fire Alley, or What If Cafe. All have a nice atmosphere inside the restaurants.

What If is the priciest but it is very nice and excellent food. They have a room for small groups but I am not sure if you simply reserve it or if you have to request a certain menu,etc.(It is right next to a hotel if you wanted to change hotel reservations.)

Fire Alley is more casual but still fine.

Houlihans, while part of a chain, would be a good choice in my mind. They have a wide variety of very good and freshly made food and a huge drink menu. They even have a room in the back you might be able to reserve. It seats probably 10 or 12 people.

I would look first at either What If or Houlihans.

If I can help any further, let me know.

Have fun!

2. Re: Restaurants near Hotel Hershey?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 04:16