We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hershey Park Ticket - Best Deal

London
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hershey Park Ticket - Best Deal

Hello all,

I know that for sure there are many answers for the same topic., however i am just leaving tonight and i forgot to find it out.

what would be the best and hceapest option for hershey park ticket? we are family of 5 and will be staying two days at the park.

Will it be Giant tiger, park gate, or online?

Would I find any coupons when i get there?

Thanks so much for your help

Have a great day!

:-)

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hershey Park Ticket - Best Deal

If you're doing two days in the park, the park's 2-day ticket is your best options (Giant & AAA only offer a 1-day discounted ticket). I assume you can just buy that at the park, I think you can also pre-purchase online and print out at home, which could save you a bit of time in line.

I think it is smart for you to do 2 days, esp. if it is on a weekend.

London
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hershey Park Ticket - Best Deal

Hi and thanks for your quick feedback.

We are avoinding the weekend. We are going to Washington D.C first and than go to Hersey. I will try to buy online.

Thanks again.

PA
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hershey Park Ticket - Best Deal

try craigslist. right now under the harrisburg,pa craigslist tickets for sale heading there are several people selling tickets for between $20 and $35. I used craigslist twice this year to get my daughter tickets. It is definitely the way to go.

4. Re: Hershey Park Ticket - Best Deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Hershey