We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hershey places to stay

north of england
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
hershey places to stay

hi

has anyone stayed at the Briarcrest Hospitality Suite

if so how far to Hershey park

please rate your stay

Anyone stayed at Deluxe Log Cabins at Meadowview camp site

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hershey places to stay

I've never heard of the Briarcrest place before. Is it new? The deluxe log cabins were recently added to the Highmeadow Campground and can accommodate up to 7 people. See www.hersheycamping.com/deluxe_cabins.php for more information. I would suggest checking out the Springhill Suites, which is very nice and not far from Hershey Park. Let me know if you have any other questions.

north of england
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hershey places to stay

hi

thanks for the information

Briarcrest Hospitality Suite this is at Briarcrest gardens hershey

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hershey places to stay

Unfortunately, nothing has changed since you first started asking about staying in Hershey without transportation. I know you also asked about taxi service, but even that will be difficult to arrange for leaving the park. Briarcrest Square is not walking distance to the park. The main park entrance is on Hersheypark Dr., but this is for cars and buses entering the parking lot. There is a small walkway to the park on Park Blvd. between the park and Chocolate World - I call it the "teen drop-off" spot. The High Meadow campground cabins look nice, and a bargain for the area. Plus, you will have transportation to all the major sites in Hershey. Good luck with your trip.

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hershey places to stay

The best option for walking to the park may be the Gibson House B&B. I don't recall if you are traveling with children, and I am not sure it would accommodate them. You tend to look at suites, so maybe this won't suit. It is showing at $150 a night mid summer. This B&B is just off of Chocolate Ave., the Main Street in Hershey. Crossing Chocolate Ave. at Mill Rd and going under the railroad bridge takes you to Park Blvd, which is only another half mile or so to the park entrance that I referred to before as the "teen drop-off".

Hope this helps.

north of england
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hershey places to stay

hi thanks for all your help

6. Re: hershey places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Hershey