We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses to Hershey Park

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Buses to Hershey Park

I live in Baltimore, Maryland. Are there any buses that offer day trips to Hershey Park? (just my daughter and I are going)

Also,were to get discount tickerts?

Thanks in advance,

Shirley

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,680 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses to Hershey Park

I am not aware of any day bus trips out of Baltimore. You might get a better response posting this on the Baltimore forum - locals there might be aware of a bus company running day trips to Hersheypark.

There are discount tickets available through AAA and Giant Food Stores (not the same Giant chain as in MD). Adult tickets at Giant are $41.95, and junior/senior (ages 3-8 and 55-69) tickets are $29.95.

Maryland
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses to Hershey Park

Thanks for your help. Good idea...I will post in the Baltimore Forum. And also good to know that it's not the Giant Food stores in maryland.

Shirley

3. Re: Buses to Hershey Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2010, 06:17