We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hershey Lodge Shuttle and Hershey Stadium

Connecticut
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hershey Lodge Shuttle and Hershey Stadium

We have tickets for a concert at The Hershey Park Stadium and we are staying at the Hershey Lodge. We have VIP parking for the concert. We have never been here before, but I am reading that traffic is terrible (this is a Jonas Brother concert so I suppose it will be bad). I am wondering if it would be better to take the shuttle even though we have VIP parking at the stadium. I don't know how late the shuttles run from the lodge or if they even go to the stadium. I also don't know how close the stadium is to Hershey Park in case we had to get the shuttle there (I am Clueless!) Any advice would be very much appreciated!! (the concert starts at 7 so It should be over by 10pm?)

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
436 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hershey Lodge Shuttle and Hershey Stadium

Use the VIP parking pass. You may end up in some traffic on Hersheypark Drive, but you will be directed into a special lane on the right as soon as you turn onto Park Drive. In and out very quickly.

I assume if you have VIP parking you will be in a suite. If so, there is a special entrance right by VIP parking. You'll want to get there early in that case anyway to enjoy the suite.

Let me know if you have other questions.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hershey Lodge Shuttle and Hershey Stadium

hersheyfolks - just clarifying for the original poster - are your exit directions from the VIP parking at Giant Center or the Hersheypark Stadium? I was a little confused - not aware of VIP parking from the Stadium exiting onto Park Drive, very well could be my misunderstanding. Jonas Brothers concert is at the stadium.

Edited: 11 August 2010, 15:51
Connecticut
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hershey Lodge Shuttle and Hershey Stadium

Great! Thank you for the info- We actually don't have a suite, but we have passes to the sound check party and seats close to the stage

4. Re: Hershey Lodge Shuttle and Hershey Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Hershey