We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts on 2 day admission and meal plan question

Hartford...
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Discounts on 2 day admission and meal plan question

We are planning a visit to Hershey Park - there will be 4 kids ages 9-12 and 4 adults. We plan on visitin the park for 2 days. Are there any discounts from Giant Eagle or AAA on the day pass or is the $71.50 two day flex our best option?

Also, I see they have a meal plan available for purchase. $29 for two meals, two snacks and a refillable cup. Is that a good deal?

Thanks.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,819 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts on 2 day admission and meal plan question

The two day flex ticket is your best option. The best single day discount ticket I am aware of is through Giant Foods which is $42.95 for an adult. If you arrive in town the day before you plan to visit, take advantage of the preview plan which will allow you to enter the park a few hours prior to closing (see website for times which vary based on the closing of the park) at no additional charge. This extra time will allow you to get familiar with the lay out of the park, location of attractions, rides, etc.

I have not personally used the meal plan but it does seem to be a good deal. My understanding is with this purchase you can get your refillable cup before your first meal so you can begin to take advantage of the 99 cent refills. I am not big on any of the food at Hersheypark so I seldom to never eat at the park but I realize I'm in the minority.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounts on 2 day admission and meal plan question

Thanks. We are not a fans of amusement park food either so we probably won't eat that much at the park.

3. Re: Discounts on 2 day admission and meal plan question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 02:15