We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas attractions

J A
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
7 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas attractions

I haven't been to Hershey Park since I was a kid, so I was wondering how it is at Christmas with a 2 year old. Would there be enough for us to do with her? Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Hershey
Hershey
Pennsylvania
PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,133 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas attractions

Christmas Candylane with a 2 year old will be very, very enjoyable. A lot of the rides that will be open are kiddie rides and family rides See this link for specific rides:

christmasinhershey.com/christmas_candylane/r…

There are a variety of special entertainment features also outlined on the website. You can have breakfast or lunch with Santa Claus, a bit costly in my mind but it is an option.

christmasinhershey.com/pdf/breakfast_lunch_s…

There are discount tickets available at local Giant Food Stores and Hershey is offering a family 4 pack which includes 4 one-day admission tickets to Hersheypark Christmas Candylane, 4 hot chocolate vouchers, and 4 game vouchers valid for Goblet Toss in Santa Claus Lane for just $55.80.

Be sure to dress for the weather. Depending on when you visit, it can be cold!

Mentioned in this post
Hershey
Hershey
Pennsylvania
2. Re: Christmas attractions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 08:16