We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable Hotel Near Hershey Park with Outdoor Pool and....

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
1 post
Save Topic
Affordable Hotel Near Hershey Park with Outdoor Pool and....

HI My husband and I are planning a trip with our small children to Hershey Park next month.

Several friends will be joining us...

A couple things are a must.

1- An outdoor Pool,

2 - A separate area to sleep from kids. (So that we don't have to go to sleep at 8pm with them)

3 - No more than $300/night

We are ok if we have to drive 10-15 to park.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable Hotel Near Hershey Park with Outdoor Pool and....

I can't personally recommend any of these hotels but this will give you a list of hotels in Hershey with an outdoor pool.

vacationsmadeeasy.com/HersheyPA/lodging/Hers…

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable Hotel Near Hershey Park with Outdoor Pool and....

I tried to edit the above post but it timed out. I wanted to add that the only suite style hotel on that list is The Suites at Hershey. If you are willing to accept a suite hotel with an indoor pool, the Spring Hill Suites and Country Inn & Suites are close to Hersheypark. The Homewood Suites in Harrisburg also has an indoor pool. Near Grantville, the Comfort Inn & Suites and Mainstay Suites also have indoor pools.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable Hotel Near Hershey Park with Outdoor Pool and....

The Comfort Inn at 5680 Allentown Blvd, Harrisburg has an outdoor pool and they are now advertising suites. It is located in a great area with easy access to stores, restaurants, etc. It is an easy 20 minute drive to Hersheypark.

comfortinn.com/hotel-harrisburg-pennsylvania…

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Affordable Hotel Near Hershey Park with Outdoor Pool and....

There's also the Residence Inn in Harrisburg, which has a variety of room types. It has both indoor and outdoor pools. I would suggest a room in the newer interior corridor building, which houses the lobby and indoor pool. Hershey Park is an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Bethel Park, PA
Level Contributor
557 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Affordable Hotel Near Hershey Park with Outdoor Pool and....

Try the Best Western located right in Hershey. It has an outdoor pool, reasonable rates and is convenient to everything.

6. Re: Affordable Hotel Near Hershey Park with Outdoor Pool and....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 05:17