We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Breakfast Meeting Place?

Bellmore, New York
Level Contributor
897 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Good Breakfast Meeting Place?

We are coming from New York and our kids are heading up from Maryland. Can you suggest a good place to meet for breakfast before we head to Hersheypark?

Thanks

Karen

Harrisburg, PA
Level Contributor
509 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Breakfast Meeting Place?

In Hershey itself, I'd say the Hershey Pantry east of town on US422 (make sure you check hours/days of operation). Many say it has the best breakfast in the area. Since you're both traveling, somewhere outside Hershey near the major interstates might suit you better in which case I'd suggest The Hershey Road family restaurant at I-81/PA-39, or Capitol Diner at I-283/PA-441. These latter two are basic locally run diners, nothing special, but they have a good breakfast and are convenient to get to,

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Breakfast Meeting Place?

I second the Hershey Pantry. It's definitely the best breakfast in the Hershey area. They have a really nice screened patio area in the rear of the building that is perfect for enjoying great food and outdoor dining.

http://www.hersheypantry.com/

Hershey...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Breakfast Meeting Place?

There is a Dunkin Donughts next to the park. The only down side is that because it's so close it may be a bit crowded but maybe only at the drive thru and not inside.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Breakfast Meeting Place?

There is a Panera Bread at 1178 Mae Street in Hummelstown that is convenient to the park. This might be a good option if you are looking for a place with fast counter service yet still be able to still down in a nice environment to eat.

Across the highway from Panera is a McDonald's and a Sheetz convenience store if you want a fast food type breakfast.

5. Re: Good Breakfast Meeting Place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Hershey