We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Fee for using Preview Plan

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
220 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Fee for using Preview Plan

Hello everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone had the answer to this one. I understand Parking is $12 per vehicle. We will be taking advantage of the Preview Plan the night before our full day visit and wanted to know if parking was the same price if we got there at 7:30 PM as opposed to 10:00 AM. Thanks in advance for the input.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Fee for using Preview Plan

Below is copied from the Hersheypark website. You will only pay the full parking fee the night of your preview plan visit, the next day is free - I would assume you need to save your parking ticket stub for the following day.

Preview Plan

Arrive the night before and take advantage of the preview plan. With your next day's ticket, be our guest for 2 1/2 hours prior to the park closing. (For example, arrive Sunday night after 7:30 PM and purchase or present your ticket for Monday, and be our guest for no additional cost!) The preview plan is a great way for you to explore the park so that you can be prepared for your big day! Bonus! Pay to park in the evening, and the next day's parking is FREE.

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
220 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking Fee for using Preview Plan

FlyEagle,

thank you very much, that says it all!

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking Fee for using Preview Plan

scice, I hope you are aware of the discount tickets offered at Giant Food Stores in the area. These tickets do qualify for the Preview Plan and will save you money over the gate admission at the park.

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
220 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking Fee for using Preview Plan

Yes, I did see that. A friend of mine told me about a discount offered by the Boy Scouts for buying tickets through them, so I think I will go that route. I believe $5 from each ticket goes back to the kids also. Thank you for the heads up, I might have some more questions as the trip approaches.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking Fee for using Preview Plan

Glad you found a discount ticket plan that works for you, I just hate to think anyone pays full price admission at the gate.

6. Re: Parking Fee for using Preview Plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:17