We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kingfisher Lodge Kwa Madwala Game Reserve

Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kingfisher Lodge Kwa Madwala Game Reserve

HI all, I'm on the verge of booking a couple of nights stay at the Kingfisher Lodge-Kwa Madwala Private Game Reserve near the Kruger. After searching for ages for a suitable place, i found this and thought it looked good and got an excellent rate for it.

I just read on another forum about some ppl who had visited 4 yrs back....Has anyone been there more recently? What was it like? Cleanliness? Staff? Meals? Value for money?

Were there many animals within the reserve?

Did it have AC?

I'll be travelling in Dec 2010. Any advice on clothing to take etc?

Thanks heaps!

SunnySL

1. Re: Kingfisher Lodge Kwa Madwala Game Reserve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2010, 13:17
2. Re: Kingfisher Lodge Kwa Madwala Game Reserve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 15:35
Get answers to your questions about Kwa Madwala Private...