We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pelican Eyes accommodation info needed!

Which San Juan del Sur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
3 posts
Save Topic
Pelican Eyes accommodation info needed!

Hi! I was wondering if some of you could explain the different accommodation types at Pelican Eyes and their location on the property : private cabina, luxury cabina, casita, or casa. There will be only two of us so a casa sounds like it will be too big. Are all of these room types private and separate from others , or are some kinds of accommodation together in the same buildings? We want a private accommodation with a nice bathroom and oceanview. Which room type do you recommend? Are all of the different types of rooms scattered throughout the property or are the same types grouped in the same area? Where on the property are the monkeys and other animals located? Which accomodations are near there? I would really appreciate any info you might have! Thanks!!

Napa, California
Level Contributor
217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pelican Eyes accommodation info needed!

Check the website, www.piedrasyolas.com

The rooms are all nice, so I would go with the cheapest one that meets your requirements. PyO is more expensive than any other accomodations in SJDS, but is probably the nicest, and the views are great.

2. Re: Pelican Eyes accommodation info needed!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 06:18