We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

Blackpool
5 posts
Save Topic
Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

Does any one have any contact details for Da Flying Frog? I keep finding information on the zip lines and Canopy tours, and I understand that you can go horse riding. The prices seem very reasonable, and they offer a free transport service from San Juan Del Sur. Trouble is I can't find their web site or contact details to enable me to pre book. My party is only in port for a day, and I don't want to waste any time. Also has any one actually used them?Please help!!

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

The numbers that i have for this service are:

(505) 8613 4460

(505) 8611 6214

(505) 8465 6781

I hope that they are useful

Blackpool
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

That's great thanks. Still would like to hear if any one has used them.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

I can't tell you ihav or that i know someboday that has, the one that i have done and that i take people to do is the one at the Mombacho Volcano which teh whole trip is 1.5 km with 15 platforms, 13 steel cables and a haniginf bridge. This cal also be arranged for people that come to th eport for one day and it can easily be combined with a tour around the carter of the Mombacho Volcano

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

They don't have a website, but there is info on their services here: vianica.com/activity/65/canopy-tour-da-flyin…

They offer a great service, I have been going with some groups and they take us to see a great view of the bay and some petrogliphs, when we are doing the horse-back riding.

BC
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

Sooooo worth it

We got picked up at the hostel in the old army truck and loved the entire experience

San Juan Del...
Level Contributor
36 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

Yes I have used them as well as a lot of my friends..It is well worth it..The phone is (505) 8661-99904 ask for Jose...They are very nice there....

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

I was staying at the hostel Casa Del Oro where you can book through them and the canopy tour comes and picks you up and drops you back off. It's $30 US for the ziplining and it was very fun! Very scenic viewing of SJDS.

The only thing was the tour only lasted 45 mins! The guides might have been too fast as I seemed I was being rushed and didn't too many pictures.

If you can find a number for casa oro they might be able to book ahead for you

8. Re: Contact details for Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours/horse ridin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2009, 06:17