We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Pools

College Park, FL
2 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Pools

We will be spending 2 weeks in SJDS in July with 3 children, all of whom are amazing swimmers. My husband and I enjoy good food and cocktails and have had good experiences in the past when we have eaten at a restaurant/ bar that also has a pool so we can hang out and kids can swim. Usually, but not always, these are located at a hotel. Obviously we would patronize the business and spend $ on food and drinks- not just use the pool. Are there any places in SJDS that will allow us to use the pool if we eat at the restaurant? Beach bars/ restaurants also fit the bill.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant Pools

I dined at both many times during my 6 week stay in SJdS. Both are great. I prefered the Bambu Beach Club due to it's close proximity to my hotel (Park Avenue Villa's) and it is also right on the beach. Pelican Eyes is lovely, Way up on the hill overlooking the bay of San Juan del Sur. You can walk up to the resort, or taxi. Bambu Beach is fun on Monday night's for movies too. The pool is small, but you can sit around and watch your kids while you have a cocktail.Food is a bit more pricey at Pelican Eye's, but both are worth a visit.

Bon appetit !

NH
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant Pools

You can try Mango Rosa which is on the way to Playa Hermosa and they have a pool and restaurant you could use. We were there in April with our kids and had a house with pool too but also liked to go out and eat and have use of a pool for the kids. Mango Rosa was great for that and they had a ping pong table set up for the kids to use too, hammocks, etc... We really enjoyed it there as did the kids.

13. Re: Restaurant Pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 05:16