We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment/house wanted Childcare needed

Which San Juan del Sur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Clemente
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment/house wanted Childcare needed

Hi there,

Can anyone advise of a smallish apartment complex that would be good for a family. We will be in SJDS for a minimum of 4 weeks we have an 11 month old baby and i will be 6 months pregnant at the time. We ideally need somewhere walking distance to town, so we don't need to rent a car, fairly quiet (i'm not big into the party scene these days!!) Also we would love any suggestions for child care. i've heard great things about a lady named Julie that runs a daycare, but can't find her details anywhere online. If anyone knows Julie or has heard of the day care would you mind sharing her contact info.

We are open to all suggestions, we are seasoned travelers we just need somewhere safe and clean and we don't really want to rent a car!

Many thanks

Laura

San Juan del Sur...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment/house wanted Childcare needed

Laura, we know Julie and can get you in contact with her. I also have rentals available for stays. Send me a email and I will provide you with some pictures and the information for Julie. You can reach me at hanakowski@gmail.com

Terry

2. Re: Apartment/house wanted Childcare needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:41
Get answers to your questions about San Juan del Sur