We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosy overnight stay in Ilkley

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Cosy overnight stay in Ilkley

Any suggestions for a nice cosy hotel/inn to stay overnight in Ilkley? Would prefer not to stay in a big hotel - a cosy country type pub with rooms would be ideal.I am booked in the BoxTree for Sat night but willing to get taxi into town centre from further out if need be.

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,620 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cosy overnight stay in Ilkley

Hi

Lucky you going to the Box Tree - I would be really interested to know what you think of it.

My suggestion for somewhere to stay would be a short distance out of Ilkley - The Craven Heifer in Addingham. Don't think it has a website, but a google will bring info up.

If you can manage it, don't miss Betty's Tearooms in Ilkley.

M

Portola Valley...
Level Contributor
163 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cosy overnight stay in Ilkley

There is a very nice hotel - the Riverside Hotel - within walking distance of the Box Tree down by the river - its a pub - but has good clean rooms with coffee maker and shower. I stayed there last year and was brought up near Ilkley. Its cheaper than Craiglands the main Ilkley Hotel and you can jog along the river for exercise in the morning. The breakfast was very good.

www.ilkley-riversidehotel.com

3. Re: Cosy overnight stay in Ilkley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Ilkley
Recent Conversations