We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

m

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
m

no it does not have to be directly there, surronding area is fine, I gues we could taxi back to the hotel after the reception.

The Crescent Inn
The Crescent Inn
#1 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Ilkley
The Wheatley Arms
The Wheatley Arms
#2 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Ilkley
Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,747 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: m

Hi

My first choice would be the Devonshire Arms at Bolton Abbey. This is a fabulous place in an equally fabulous setting, and is only a short distance from Ilkley. The website is -

www.thedevonshirearms.co.uk

M

Mentioned in this post
Bolton Abbey
Bolton Abbey
1,369 Reviews
Bolton Abbey, UK
Ilkley
Ilkley
West Yorkshire, UK
Portola Valley...
Level Contributor
163 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: m

Having been married in Bolton Abbey and had to put up wedding guests in Ilkley then the Devonshire was where our best guests stayed - the week after Raquael Welch had been there!

Another guest stayed at the Cow and Calf Hotel - but I'd always assumed it was noisy with a disco and teenagers around - but check out comments on it.

I'd still recommend the Riverside Hotel if you want to actually be in Ilkley - especially if the wedding is at the Parish Church.

Mentioned in this post
Bolton Abbey
Bolton Abbey
1,369 Reviews
Bolton Abbey, UK
Ilkley
Ilkley
West Yorkshire, UK
Cow And Calf
Cow And Calf
71 Reviews
Sheffield, UK
Riverside Hotel
Riverside Hotel
1,180 Reviews
Kendal, UK
3. Re: m

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Ilkley
Recent Conversations