We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chilli Chilli Stockport has it shut down

Stockport
Level Contributor
83 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Chilli Chilli Stockport has it shut down

Went past Chilli Chilli on the bus yesterday, with the shutters down. Has the restaurant shut?. Does anyone know?. Would be a sad loss for Stockport if this brilliant indian buffet restaurant has shut.

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Chilli Chilli Stockport has it shut down

i am gutted...looks like it is well shut.

Stockport
Level Contributor
83 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chilli Chilli Stockport has it shut down

Gutted cannot believe it, the last time we attempted to go, we got turned away because it was so busy. Love the Nawaab but further to go and more expensive, as well as no beer, and you cannot book unless you have 10 or more people in your party.

Stockport, England...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Chilli Chilli Stockport has it shut down

Me and my freinds used to use it regularly but I was told yesterday by a freind that semen was found in the curry which is why it was closed down, this is second hand information though and i don't know if their is any truth in it, although one of my freinds found a pubic hair in the ice-cream.

4. Re: Chilli Chilli Stockport has it shut down

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2017, 15:17